Male Ultra Core Real Reviews: DANGER?
Consumer Warning: Male UltraCore is a member of an “Internet Ring”: 1) NOT Specifically Made for Men Over 50; 2) Business websites “disappear” after 6 Months; 3) “Tall Tales” about porn stars; 4) Refuse to give Free Sample! 5) Risky Side Effects; 6) Takes Up to 84 Days Before You Can See Whether It Works for Full Erections on Demand; 7) You Can Only Buy It From Their Websites, and They Want You To Buy It For At Least 3 Months To “See Whether It Works”
As you see in the above picture, they have paid actors on YouTube videos imitating medical doctors. In the above video, the actor is seen looking sideways at the TelePrompter. This “doctor” is trying to read what he should say next about Male UltraCore!
Please do your homework before you use your Credit Card…
Hey: Why Can’t You Find Any Bad Reviews of Male UltraCore? (Click Picture for Full Story)
Male UltraCore is paying for a massive Internet blitz. You may notice all the so-called “Male UltraCore Reviews” have:
- No “negative” reviews of Male UltraCore (how is this possible?) In the fine print, admits it takes 84 Days (almost 3 months of daily use) to see how it works for you to be fully erect (hard erections).
- No reviews of Male UltraCore Side Effects (there are 3 risky ingredients for male enhancement, especially for older men over 40 or 50.)
- No discussion of the expensive price far above the market rate for “supps” like Male UltraCore.
- If you don’t watch carefully, you will be “locked in” to an “Autoship.” Your credit card will be “hit” for repeat charges.
- Male UltraCore has no known company address and no idea where the company is! You get a 1-800 number in a call center in an unknown location.
I’ve reviewed all of the major supplements. It’s unrealistic not to find bad reviews of a male enhancement pill. There are 3 reasons why:
1. Some pills are just “bad.” So you will find a lot of bad reviews.
2. Other pills just don’t work for certain men because of their own health conditions. So you are bound to find a small percentage of “bad reviews.” This is totally fine. This is proof of a pill that works for some guys, but just doesn’t work for others.
3. Other pills are “Specifically Made” for a certain age group. Obviously, these pills will work the best for certain men. But these “specialized and powerful” pills for a certain age group may be “overkill” and “too powerful” for younger men.
Here is the first big secret these websites are hiding about Male UltraCore:
How Fast Does Male Ultracore Work?
The first big secret this “Internet Ring” is not telling you is that Male UltraCore could take up to 84 Days to work for harder erections!
This is part of the “business model.” You will have to buy it for at least 3 months spending almost $500.00 or more (with upsells) to find out if it works for harder erections with a woman.
According to this website, “Male UltraCore™ isn’t an instant erection product. Its best results can be experienced within 8-12 weeks. However, you can experience slight improvements to your sexual performance as you continue to take Male UltraCore™ daily. The results build up over time, and in the process of taking Male UltraCore™, you already experience a fraction of the benefits.”
So: Male UltraCore says you should only expect “slight improvements” or a “fraction” of the benefits.
Yet there are many pills where Erections on Demand Hardness happens much faster. For example, my experience with Red Rex is that just 1 Red Pill works within 30 minutes. At the far end, certain men might have a reaction within 1-3 days.
Is Male UltraCore Legit?
I’ve seen this game before. In fact, so far I’ve identified at least 21 websites part of this “Internet Ring.” These websites are not telling you the complete facts about Male UltraCore Side Effects and how long Male UltraCore lasts:
They are also using paid actors to imitate real customers.
Paid actors to imitate medical doctors! And paid actors to imitate “supplement scientists” who have discovered “new science about the penis!”
I’m a consumer advocate for Men Over 50. I want to protect you because they are also not talking about the risky side effects of Male UltraCore because of “Long Jack.”
They are also not selling this pill on Amazon. This makes it hard to find actual customer reviews from real people! My experience with Amazon reviews are generally you will get a “good barometer” of how a pill is by looking at the general thrust of the reviews. Are they good, bad, or middle of the road? Does the pill only work for certain Amazon customers?
These sites are not talking about the fact that Male UltraCore gives No Free Sample. There is also No Free Trial! How are you supposed to know if it works for you? They want you to buy exclusively through these sites. I want to warn you that similar brands have their business websites “disappear” and “go to black” starting around 6 months!
Why? Because at that point “market saturation” is reached. They’ve gotten money out of enough people. But a majority of the market now realizes the pill doesn’t work as good as the hype.
So it’s amazing that it is impossible to find 1 realistic, or negative review of Male UltraCore. Slowly, that is changing as many of the supplement review sites are picking up on this pill.
What is happening is all by design. Part of the game is to “bombard and bamboozle” the consumer. As you see in the picture, Male UltraCore is throwing an endless amount of websites at you to convince you this is “revolutionary science” and the “next big thing.”
If you are man looking for Erections on Demand, waiting 84 days (up to 12 weeks) can be crazy! Keep in mind that Male UltraCore is being marketed to younger men into the bodybuilding scene. These younger guys want “more energy.”
So Male UltraCore is not a specialized pill that is Specifically Made for Men Over 50. Male UltraCore, in terms of testosterone, is not even custom made for Men over 40.
For Men Over 40 for Testosterone Boosting, I am recommending Andro 400 Max – Click This Link for My Review. But also, note the side effects on that pill before you buy Andro 400 Max.
Wait – No Male UltraCore Free Trial?
Male UltraCore calls themselves “The King of Male Enhancement.”
You might think “The King of Male Enhancement” will give you a Free Trial.
Will “The King of Male Enhancement” give you a Free SAMPLE at least?
The answer again is no.
During my Male UltraCore Investigation, I discovered the reason why. The reason why Male UltraCore gives you no free trial and no free sample is money.
Their business model is to lock you in for at least 3 months. This is because they tell you it takes at least 84 days to see how this supplement works for harder erections! So you are supposed to buy it for at least 3 months straight (or longer).
If they offered you a Free Trial or a Free Sample, you might see it wasn’t working for you, and you wouldn’t give them any more money!
Male UltraCore Amazon?
Male UltraCore refuses to sell on Amazon. This is because:
1. Male UltraCore can control your price by restricting you only to their “Internet Ring of Websites.” If they sold on Amazon, Amazon would start to influence how much they could charge per bottle.
2. By not selling on Amazon, Male UltraCore can also control what customer reviews you are hearing!
If they sold on Amazon, you might start to see real reviews from actual customers.
Since they don’t sell on Amazon, all you are hearing are paid actors imitating real customers!
Their “Internet Ring of Websites” is also flooding search pages so you only see their results. They restrict what you are hearing only to their own reviews.
There is a further “money” reason why they are not selling on Amazon. I describe this in the next section about the heart of this online operation:
The Male UltraCore Order Page:
Caution With Male UltraCore Order
This leads to the heart of the business model, which is actually ordering Male UltraCore.
You need to be careful with the Male UltraCore Order Page for several reasons:
1. Male UltraCore refuses to sell on Amazon. This allows them to control the price for the product. If they sold on Amazon, Amazon could influence them to lower the price
2. Male UltraCore avoids actual real customers leaving Amazon reviews. This is another reason not to sell on Amazon. By selling only on their “Internet Ring of Websites” they can control the “customer reviews you hear.” As described above, these “customer reviews” are from paid actors on YouTube Videos!
3. By restricting orders to their own “Internet Ring of Websites,” they can control the price. As you see in the chart, the prices double every 30 days. They can keep the price very expensive because they are “the only game in town” where you can buy it.
4. By restricting orders to their own “Internet Ring of Websites,” they can bill you at intervals that Amazon wouldn’t allow. For example, on autoship, they will hit your credit card just 21 days after your first order for the next 30 days.
Male UltraCore Side Effects?
Here’s another secret these websites aren’t telling you.
Male UltraCore Side Effects Caution: Male Ultra Core Ingredients can cause Wild Blood Pressure During Sex! Long Jack (aka “Tongkat Ali”) can cause anger, aggression, and premature balding
Despite these known side effects, The Male UltraCore Ingredients Label wants you to take 550 MG a day of Long Jack.
There are 3 Male UltraCore Ingredients That Are Risky
These are the Male UltraCore Ingredients : Long Jack, Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, Zinc, L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Maca Root, Muira Puama, Damiana Root, Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, and Butea Superba.
But three in particular have Risky Side Effects. These 3 ingredients are Long Jack, Tribulus, and Damiana.
In fact, look closely at the chart above. An amazing 62% of every Male UltraCore Pill you will swallow will have 1 of these 3 ingredients in them.
Elsewhere in this review, I go in depth about the Male UltraCore Side Effects.
To review, in 62% of every Male UltraCore Pill, you have the risk of the following side effects:
- Long Jack alone could contra-indicate at least 25 “Meds” You Might be Taking, Severe Insomnia (No Sleep), Sudden Blood Pressure Drops (Medical Source: RX List)
- Rapidly Blood Pressure When Your Heartbeat is Already Elevated While Having Sex
- Risk of Premature Balding
- Risk of Hair Loss
- Increased Emotional Anger
- Possibility of Increased Physical Aggression
Male Ultra Core Side Effects have same dangers during sex as Will Extenze Work The First Time I Take It, Hims ED, How Safe is Erorectin, Does Viril X Work, IS GROCKME SAFE, and Enhancer X Negative Side Effects! None are Specifically Made for Men Over 50. Compare to supplements like Red Rex that have No Side Effects.
Male Ultracore Results?
The Truth About Male Ultracore Results are hard to know. This is because Male Ultracore launched a mass marketing campaign of paid actors. The marketing is well done. Here in Texas we call it: “Slick as a whistle.”
But behind the glib videos, not many answers to Is Male UltraCore Side Effects or Does Male Ultracore Really Work?
This is because this brand will soon disappear, to be replaced by another brand in a few months with similar name!
href=”https://maleenhancementpillsover50.com/maleultracorereview/”> Male Ultra Core Reviews Warning: This pill is a member of the notorious “Porn Star Pills” Ring: 1) NOT Specifically Made for Men Over 50; 2) Business websites “disappear” after 6 Months; 3) “Tall Tales” about porn stars; 4) Refuse to give Free Sample![/caption]
Other Members in this “Porn Star Pills” Ring: Male Ultra Core, Viril X, SizeVitrexx, ASOX 9, Red Fortera, Natrolex, Viritenz, Max Erection Extreme, Maximum Male Pro, Alpha XXL, Ultra Test Elite, Trexapro, Testograde, Erectogenix, and Vascudrol!
Male UltraCore Alternatives
Red Rex® is The First Natural Male Enhancer Specifically Made for Men Over 50®
Here’s why I’m ranking Red Rex® the #1 Male Enhancer for Men Over 50.
- If you compare Red Rex® vs Male Ultra Core, Red Rex is SAFER. This is because Red Rex is The First NATURAL Male Enhancer Specifically Made for Men Over 50®
- Compare Male Ultra Core vs Red Rex. Problem with Does Male Ultra Core Work: Damiana Blood Pressure Swings. Damiana can affect blood pressure. Red Rex has NO Dangerous Long Jack and No Damiana for the Safety of Men Over 50. This means Red Rex Has NO SIDE EFFECTS.
- Red Rex is more powerful for erections over 50 than Male Ultra Core. My younger wife Ashley shot a video. Compare Ageless Male vs Red Rex for Men Over 50.
Male UltraCore Questions & Answers
Q: Male UltraCore claims VI-PEX and STEM Technologies are “Patent Protected.” Do they have Patents for VI-PEX and STEM?
Yet, at one place on their website, Male UltraCore claims these are “patent protected.”
The Internet Ring of websites that are hyping Male UltraCore go further.
HealthManix claims “Male UltraCore relies on two patented technologies it has pioneered”
Again, neither of these are patented. Or even patent-protected.
Q: How Much Does Male UltraCore Cost?
A: Male UltraCore is an expensive pill. And they want to lock you in for 3 months.
To be honest, most of the ingredients are widely available in many pills. I see nothing unique in this formula.
- 1 Bottle of Male UltraCore, the cost is $80.00
- 1 Bottle of Male Ultracore plus “Extreme Testosterone,” the cost is $89.95
- 1 Bottle of Male UItracore plus “Extreme Testosterone,” plus “Ultra Boost,” the cost is $99.95
Q: Is Male UltraCore A Scam?
A: A scam is a way to get money by not being truthful.
Certain claims of the Male UltraCore operation seem to be deceitful:
- Claim to “massively increase penis size” when they cite no clinical proof this pill can “massively increase penis size”
- Claim to “massively increase penis size” when the medical community says penis enlargement is impossible scientifically. About increasing penis size, WebMD claims : you “can’t add size, but you can make it look that way.”
- Claim their “Vi-Pex” and “STEM” Technology is “Patented.” But there is no patent for Male UltraCore Vi-Pex or STEM in the U.S. Patent Office.
- Claim their “Vi-Pex” and “STEM” Technology is “Patent Pending.” There is no patent pending for either of Male UltraCore’s Vi-Pex or STEM in the U.S. Patent Office.
- Claim their “Vi-Pex” and “STEM” Technology is “Revolutionary Science.” Male UltraCore cites no clinical studies for “Vi-Pex” and “STEM” in particular. Their studies only relate to ingredients generally that many other pills have.
- Use paid actors to imitate real customers
- Use paid actors to imitate medical doctors
- Use paid actors to imitate “supplement scientists”
- A massive media campaign that is long on hype and short on facts
- Very similar to brands that have “disappeared” in a few months after the “customer base” finds out their is no “truth to the hype”
– Jack Kinum, 52-year-old Consumer Watchdog for Men Over 50